The digital age brought out the “artist within” that lay dormant while I raised a family. Two years ago I was given a new camera and twenty years of photographic passion was reborn. My deep love of the natural world and its subtle curves and shades has taken a tangible form as I show my work publicly for the first time. The essence of which we are all related, which tears us apart and brings us back together, comes intertwined in my work: human nature and the nature of Earth.
2002-pres. Pixel Shows Easton, MD USA Photographer/Trainer
- Started photography and digital camera training business.
- Fine art abstract nature photography.
1990-1994 MacGregor Publishing Co. Mt. Vernon, WA Production Manager
- Brought company from paste-up to completely digital process.
- Managed staff of 11, paginated six yearly publications from 32-320 pages.
- Maintained network of 17-20 Macintosh computers, printers.
1983 Lee Mann Photography Seattle, WA USA Retail Photo Sales
- Sales of landscape photography through retail store – Space Needle
1982–1983 The Picture Man Seattle, WA USA Freelance Photographer
- Event and Party Photographer
1984–1988 The Evergreen State College Olympia, WA USA
B.A., Humanities. Photojournalist.
2000–pres. Clayton College of Natural Health Birmingham, AL USA
Currently studying for a N.D. Naturopathic Doctor and Ph.D. in Natural Health