Irene ter Haar
Date and place of birth: 14-11-1952, Rotterdam
Gerrit Rietveld Academy - Teaching degree - drawing and painting.
Exhibitions and Assignments
1981 to 1985 exhibitions include:
- MENSA DAMSTRAAT, Amsterdam
- GALERIE WILDFIRE, Amsterdam
- EMMAKINDERZIEKENHUIS, Amsterdam
- GLAZEN HUIS, Amsterdam
1982 to 1986 - own gallery/exhibition atelier in Amsterdam.
1986 to present - primary focus: portrait assignments.
- teaching, design and illustration assignments
- ART UNLIMITED, Amsterdam,
Barely exhibited during this period due to primary focus on portrait assignments.
Vast number of international assigned portraits produced and delivered in the Netherlands, UK, USA, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa and Italy etc.
2004 - GALERIE M&C, Overveen, portraits
2004 to present primary focus: free creations.
Series ‘THE GARBAGE COLLECTION”
These will be exhibited during 2006 in:
-DE WAAG, Haarlem (Spring ’06)
- MARZIART, International Galery,
Hamburg. May ’06)
- AMADEUSART, Amersfoort
- Galerie OOST99, Hoorn
Affilations & Memberships:
- Kunstkring Bloemendaal FIORE
- Casa Today , KZOD, Haarlem
- Kunst ten Vormgeving, Noord Holland